MBA Weekend Programmes
MBA in Accounting and Information Management
MBA in Finance
MBA in HRM
MBA in International Business
MBA in Marketing
- Payment Option 1 – Direct Deposit at any People’s Bank Branch
- Payment Option 2 – Online Fund Transfers
Payment Option 1 – Direct Deposit at any People’s Bank Branch
Please pay at any branch of the People’s Bank island-wide using the usual deposit slip. Fill in the slip using the following information and your personal information. Please keep a scanned copy of the bank slip with you.
- Account No: 312088200008
- Account Name: Main Collection Account of University of Colombo
- Reason for Payment: MBAFMF Application Fee 2022
Payment Option 2- Online Fund Transfers
Please follow the information given below:
- Visit pay.cmb.ac.lk
- Select ‘Post Grad. Application Fee – FMF/FL’ from the drop-down menu of ‘Fee Type’
- Select VISA/MASTER
- Enter your Name, NIC (National Identity Card Number), or Passport Number and the relevant LKR/USD amount
- Enter 312088200008 in the Payment Reference bar
- Once verified, please submit your information
- Check and confirm your details
- Enter your card details and proceed
Instructions for Candidates
- In the MBA Weekend 2022-2024 Online Application, you are given the option to select your choice of programmes if you wish to apply for more than one in MBA Weekend Programme.
- It is strongly advised to ensure that you have fulﬁlled requirements to apply for each Programme.
- All sections in this application must be completed fully and accurately. Incomplete applications and/or curriculum vitae in lieu of application will not be accepted.
- Please attach scanned copies of educational/professional certiﬁcates and service certiﬁcates obtained from employers for adequate proof of experience. Please submit evidence to prove the duration of your degree programme (e.g., university certiﬁed documents/copy of By-Laws/ Prospectus etc.
- You need to scan your documents very clearly using a scanning device or a mobile scanner app.