TI: Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management, Financial Sector Regulations, Entrepreneurship, Fixed Income Securities
RI: Corporate Governance and Family Business, Financial Sector Regulations, Capital Structure
- Gunadeera, D.K.T.N., (2012), Family Control and Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence from Sri Lankan Public Listed Companies. Unpublished Master’s Thesis, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Conference Proceedings & Paper Presentations
- Perera, H.A.P.K., and Gunadeera, D.K.T.N., (2015), Impact of Institutional and Macroeconomic Conditions on Corporate Capital Structure: Evidence from the Firms Listed in the Colombo Stock Exchange. Conference proceedings, 10th Annual International Research Conference on Management & Finance, University of Colombo.
- Jahn, M.J.F., and Gunadeera, D.K.T.N., (2014), The Impact of the Concept of the Board Effectiveness in Corporate Governance on Working Capital Management Efficiency of Listed Manufacturing Firms: A Sri Lankan Study. Conference proceedings, 9th Annual International Research Conference on Management & Finance, University of Colombo.
Extended Abstracts Published in Research Symposiums
- Gunadeera,D.K.T.N., and Dharmadasa, P., (2010), A framework on Delineating Family Controlled Businesses (FCBs) from Non- Family Controlled Businesses (NFCBs): A Sri Lankan Study. Annual Research Symposium, University of Colombo.
- Gunaratna, P.S.M., and Gunadeera, D.K.T.N., (2009), The Ex-Dividend Day Price Behavior: Evidence from Colombo Stock Exchange. Annual Research Symposium, University of Colombo.
- Gunadeera, D.K.T.N., (2013), Financial System and its Impact on the Local Depositors and Investors: An Overview of the Current Situation of the Financial System in Sri Lanka. The Financier-2013, Department of Finance, Faculty of Management & Finance, University of Colombo.
Contributions at National Level
- Chief Marking Examiner for Business Studies at G.C.E. A/L Examination – 2014 (Sinhala Medium) and 2015 (Sinhala and English Medium).
- An independent auditor of the Auditing and Evaluation Teams of the People Development Award (PDA) – 2015 and 2016 which were organized and conducted by the Sri Lanka Institute of Training and Development (SLITAD).
- A resource person in a Seminar held on 09/11/2015 with the aim of upgrading the subject knowledge of Advanced Level Business Studies teachers of the Colombo Educational Zone. The seminar was held at the Zonal Educational Office, Colombo 02.
Other Positions at the University
- Department Coordinator in 2013 and Co-coordinator since 2014 for the Enterprise Based Project, which is a course offered by the faculty
- Industrial Training Coordinator of the Department-2014
- Treasurer of the Faculty Club –University of Colombo (2015-2016)
- Co-Secretary to the Faculty Strategic Plan (2015)
- Faculty Student Counselor (2015- 2016)
- Assistant Secretary of the Faculty Club- University of Colombo (2017-2018)
- Faculty Esthetic Coordinator- from 2017 on wards